- Meitu wins Brazilian market with photo editing apps Chinese technology company Meitu Inc has been rocking the Brazilian market for photo editing application programs or apps, and showing that the South American giant is a viable and interesting region for business expansion.
- China to tighten stock market supervision
- What to expect from China's annual "two sessions"
- Private investment encouraged in more sectors
Infineon aims to maintain China growth in 2017German semiconductor company Infineon Technologies AG said it aims to maintain double-digit growth in China this year, as it benefits in part, from the overseas expansion efforts of China Railway Rolling Stock Corp Ltd.
China mulls financial incentives for second childChina is considering financial incentives to encourage couples to have a second child, an official said at a social welfare conference on Saturday.
ZTE unveils world's first smartphone with 5G technologyChinese telecoms company ZTE unveiled on Sunday Gigabit Phone, the world's first smartphone with 5G technology, in Barcelona, the host city of the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Spain.
- China mulls financial incentives for second child
- China Development Bank's loans to Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region close 1 trn yuan
- Guangzhou to ban 'yellow label' cars from road
- China to end commercial ivory processing, sale this year
- Regulator vows to speed up IPOs
- China urges efforts to boost smart manufacturing
- The first China-Myanmar Tourism Cooperation Forum will be held starting from March 1, in Nay Pyi Taw, capital of Myanmar.
Chinese firms bank on Dubai as a Mideast hub amid rising demand
Figures show that China has been Dubai's biggest trade partner since 2014.
Belt and Road helps to develop maritime ports: UAE official
Al-Shamsi said ports of Abu Dhabi have "the best developed infrastructure in the region" linking East and the West.
China allows more foreign investment in onshore financial market
China's foreign exchange regulator has approved a bigger amount of foreign investment in the country's onshore financial market, official data showed on Monday.
Rising dairy prices, China buoy up New Zealand exports
Rising dairy prices and sustained demand from China helped offset New Zealand's trade deficit last month, the government statistics agency said Tuesday.