NBD AI Bulletin -- JA Solar Technology Co., Ltd (SZ 002459, close price: 76 yuan) on June 23 announced that about 3.9296 million restricted shares will be released and listed in circulation on June 28, 2022, accounting for 0.1674% of the Company's total equity.

In 2021, the operating income of Jafron Biomedical Co Ltd came from the medical device manufacturing industry (99.51%) and the other (0.49%).

Jafron Biomedical Co Ltd's chairman and general manager is Dong Fan, male, 52 years old, with a master's degree.

As of press time, the market value of JA Solar Technology was 178.4 billion yuan.

(By Gao Han)

Disclaimer: The content and data of this article are for reference only and do not constitute investment advice. Please verify before use. Any action you take upon the information on this website is at your own risk.